Bourgeois pigs kill suicidal 16 year old boy.
(11-09-2012, 05:32 PM)Jester Wrote:
(11-09-2012, 02:46 PM)kandrathe Wrote: With abortion, the nuance is deciding at what point a fetus is a citizen.

Birth. If not, why don't we arrest expectant mothers for unlawful imprisonment?

-Jester

Is it safe to assume then that human testing could be done if the embryo were to be grown in a test tube? If your definition of "birth" means exposed to the air/world around them, then under your own definition, it would be lawful to keep expermints grown in a testtube indefinitely so long as they remained suspended in an artificial embryonic solution. Fyi, I'm not agreeing nor disagreeing with what you wrote; merely playing devil's advocate with something that struck me as an obvious flaw to your logic. With all the law changes happening in acceptance of stem cell research... it's only a matter of time. I even heard scientists can grow meat right now. I dont imagine human being too terribly far off tbh.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bourgeois pigs kill suicidal 16 year old boy. - by Taem - 11-09-2012, 07:52 PM