Bourgeois pigs kill suicidal 16 year old boy.
(11-09-2012, 12:33 AM)kandrathe Wrote:
(11-09-2012, 12:18 AM)Hammerskjold Wrote: Wrong! Communists can never be bigoted! If they are, they're not -TRUE- commie-ists. God, (by that I mean Marx, praise be his commie-ism) can't you or anyone else here follow simple logic?!111

I saved this link for just such an occasion. Smile

/puts on the magical Che Beret that increases my Marxist power to the MAX!
Marx level is over 9000!!11

Hah! You KKKapitalizt scum, let me eviscerate your fawlty example with my razor sharp intelligence, and prove once and for all why I'm the greatest mind here in all the Lounge of Lounges!

1) I expressedly said, a CLASS-LESS society! That stupid example of yours demonstrate clearly the people involved are still going to classes, therefore the presence of classes have not been eliminated! Are you that dense?

2) They sound like first year poli-sci students, and therefore have a poor grasp of the understanding of Marx and his scientifical practicum! If you do not have a solid fundamental understanding of Marx, like moi', you are forever doomed as a bourgeois-tariat!

3) They still used capitalistic tools like money to trade and barter, and therefore it is not a true Commie-ist society. Nice try bougeouisie tool, you tainted and tampered with the experiment and claim it is wrong. But it is -your- tainting and tampering that proved beyond any doubt that YOU are the one who is wrong!

4) True Commie-ism, will work wonders when done properly, on the properly large scale. It will not work on a ridicilously small scale unless in a proto-industrial level aka 'Eden grade Early Commie-ist paradise state', or when tainted by KKKapitalistic tools like money. The people in your example clearly had access to KKKapitalzists evils, and was corrupted by it.

5) It was a pleasure destroying you, enjoy your ignore.
[Image: vizzini.jpg]

6)....Bourgeois!!!11111

7) I will now change the subject, for I am tired of winning all this debates.

8) As always, Bourgeois!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bourgeois pigs kill suicidal 16 year old boy. - by Hammerskjold - 11-09-2012, 06:26 PM