I'm convinced the town I work in is full of crazy people.
(11-07-2012, 09:19 AM)eppie Wrote: So this is my reasoning why I am still against your gun laws, even though i respect and understand your reasoning.
I respect yours as well. And, in fact, while I do have some hunting guns my Dad left to me, I don't have any "self defense" type guns in the house. I'm not really interested in owning or shooting them. I believe (and have found) conflict can be deflected or avoided.

My position is strictly for the same reason I believe in the 1st amendment right to free speech. I'm not a hate spewing radical, but I defend the rights of hate spewing radicals to free speech. I don't want the government censoring people.

For arms, I don't want the government to rule on whether you have the right to defend yourself. I choose not to own those types of guns, but I support the rights of others to choose for themselves.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm convinced the town I work in is full of crazy people. - by kandrathe - 11-07-2012, 11:29 AM