Bourgeois pigs kill suicidal 16 year old boy.
(11-06-2012, 10:29 PM)Occhidiangela Wrote: 1. You are a fool, period.

And you're a tool, period.

Quote:2. You have met few cops, if any. I am more convinced that you are a liar than what you posted (which is highlighted in red) is true.

They are bourgeois protectors therefore they are scum regardless if I have met them or not. And yes, I've met a few cops, and almost all of them were worthless, arrogant, chauvinistic bigots that thought they were the shit just because they wore a badge. Tasering 10-year old kids who don't want to perform child labor seems to be their newfound activity of choice, when they get bored with racially profiling minorities, or pepper spraying protestors.

Quote:Thanks, F.I.T., for reconfirming the notion I've had for many years that the Internet's main function is to spread stupidity at the speed of electricity, minus line loss, switching, etc.

And you are one of the spokespersons for spreading said stupidity - but I'm sure you never considered that. Now enjoy your ignore.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bourgeois pigs kill suicidal 16 year old boy. - by FireIceTalon - 11-07-2012, 05:03 AM