Bourgeois pigs kill suicidal 16 year old boy.
(11-06-2012, 02:51 AM)FireIceTalon Wrote: In short, you are the prototypical reactionary capitalist scum that likes to use others as scapegoats for all the worlds problems instead of acknowledging that the current system sucks ass, or that it is perhaps YOUR kind that is creating the problems. ****ing racist bigot.

Personal attacks are so unnecessary. I went ahead and edited "that" part out of the quote. You really outdid yourself this time FIT. I reported that post. I actually hope you get a temp ban this time for your outbursts. Please try thinking before posting in the future. You don't need to demean people to make a point, and if that's the way you argue, then it's not appreciated. You can make a point without the personal attacks, vulgarity, or profanity you so like to strew about in your posts.

Sincerely,

Taem
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bourgeois pigs kill suicidal 16 year old boy. - by Taem - 11-06-2012, 05:46 AM