Bourgeois pigs kill suicidal 16 year old boy.
The reform vs revolution debate was settled for me a long time ago, and the science of history, role and development of the state in relation to class society, and the objective material processes in them are enough that not only is there no reason for me to change my mind, but that doing so would be in error. Yes, I know you want to 'un-Marxify' me - I will save you the trouble: it isn't going to happen. Although there have been times where I did question the Marxist view of the State, and considered moving even further to the left into Anarchism, but nah. I have seen enough debates between Marxists and Anarchists to know I am comfortable where I am.

It is you though, that is interested in ideology, not me. Marxism isn't an ideology (religions, capitalism, and communism are ideologies), and in fact, we kind of view "ideology" as a dirty word, because it is generally class based. We are interested in scientific workings of economic and social systems, not subjective ideological agendas.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bourgeois pigs kill suicidal 16 year old boy. - by FireIceTalon - 11-04-2012, 09:50 PM