Bourgeois pigs kill suicidal 16 year old boy.
Quote:"Would this make you hesitate to call the police?" Saltzman asked neighbor Leeanna Tucker.

"I would never call them for help now," she replied.
Moron. It is no coincidence that this fool projects the same "it's all doom and gloom attitude" that the OP has displayed.

Please wallow in your misery as you will, but don't pretend that you are justified in condemning cops as pigs. It isn't the color of your glasses, it is the problem with the blinders you have on.

That said, I concur with kandrathe's concern about the greater acceptance of overly aggressive/militant responses in some police forces. My brother in law is a cop. He's an advocate of the more frustrating, but ultimately more effective, community policing mode that his chief is integrating into the department's SOP. The Chief understands that long term trust building makes for better leads, and better law enforcement. You could compare his approach with successful COIN operations and find remarkable similarity. The "hearts and minds" thing takes more work and more patience, but it provides benefits you can't get with force.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bourgeois pigs kill suicidal 16 year old boy. - by Occhidiangela - 11-04-2012, 01:14 PM