Bourgeois pigs kill suicidal 16 year old boy.
(11-03-2012, 05:40 PM)FireIceTalon Wrote: I think it just really goes to show how much of a vice grip the cancer of private capital has on humanity, and the actions of the State in all parts of the world, as of late, demonstrate this very well. They will go to almost any length to defend its national and class interests - even if it means shooting 14-year old girls because they defend women's rights to get an education, or tasering elementary school children because they don't want to wash your car. That second link you posted though is pretty hilarious - "Individual Liberty, Free Markets, and Peace", since they are all just conservative talking points that have little relationship to reality.

This world is truly sick, and lately, I feel like I am living in the dark ages.

Out of the billions of people in this world, a few bad things happen and your philosophising about living in the dark ages? And this, in our digital age when any and everything that happens hits the airwaves in mere minutes? How many more atrocities do you think were happening before our digital age? Do you really take our liberties for such granted that youd put us on the same level as, say the middle-east? Because the way you constantly bash your country, you seem to leave out what liberties you arw afforded by living here. I know you were merely making an emotional reply, but your threads have been consistent: point out the negative in society instead of focusing on the positive. If there are no redeeming qualities in the world as you see fit, if you honestly can't see how beautiful the world is in its current state, then I suppose your only purpose would be to spread your discomfort to others, which is exactly what I see you doing; but that old song and dance is played out. Sometimes I like reading your posts even though they can be long-winded, but may I suggest you try to find some redeeming qualities in the society you live in?

Lol, posting from my phone. Can't make any edits or scroll down to the last couple sentences. Hope that says what I wanted it too.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bourgeois pigs kill suicidal 16 year old boy. - by Taem - 11-03-2012, 08:15 PM