Minion-based soloing builds are awesome in Inferno difficulty.
(08-27-2012, 12:50 AM)Jaffa Tamarin Wrote: And now Diablo is dead. Yay!

After a few more attempts where I was getting him down to the last segment in phase 3, then failing to dodge something and dying, I want and hit up the AH for a new ceremonial knife. The increased DPS didn't make dodging things any easier, but at least the fight didn't last quite as long.

I just killed him tonight as well. It royally sucks when your shadow mimic rolls Corpse Spiders! They will tear you down in two seconds flat and you cannot see them for crap in that shadow realm. GRRRRR.

(08-27-2012, 03:09 AM)DeeBye Wrote: I haven't been able to make it beyond Belial, mostly because my gear is terrible and I don't know the fight well enough. I can destroy everything up to that point fairly easily though.

Pants the Witch Doctor.

I've not used Firebomb myself, but if it's anything like corpse spiders that is probably enough to increase the difficulty of the fight x10. Belial above all other boss fights is completely finicky about when certain skills will damage him (Leaping Spiders ignore him completely and just wither away on the ground). If you are not against it, try swapping to Poison Dart/Splinters and try the fight again with that as a main attack. I wouldn't be surprised if a quick swap to that is enough to push you through the fight.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Minion-based soloing builds are awesome in Inferno difficulty. - by Chesspiece_face - 08-27-2012, 04:31 AM