Dems and GOP are fun to bash, but so are Libertarians...
I don't really see anything new there. Lots of circular logic and innuendo with very little burden of proof. I like how the author tries to make the claim that our current recession is caused by the rich wanting to make sure there are enough unemployed around to keep people from starting unions and asking for more work-place rights. Yeah... Blame it on "the man." FireIceTalon, no offence, but you still aren't bringing anything new to the table. This article is less about Libertarian bashing and more anti-Capitalism, and if you try and correlate the Libertarian party with being the creator and instigator of Capitalism, even though Capitalism runs in ALL parties, I'll go murder a kitten.

Edit: In retrospect, I’m not even sure why I’m bothering to reply to this thread. Oh well, the damage is done.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dems and GOP are fun to bash, but so are Libertarians... - by Taem - 08-04-2012, 09:22 PM