Quick Poll to the International Members of The Lounge!
(07-09-2012, 03:21 AM)DeeBye Wrote: I don't think it's stupidity as much as it is the increasing sense of self-entitlement people have. I want <this> right now at <low cost> because I think I deserve it and I AM GOING TO YELL VERY LOUDLY LIKE A 4 YEAR OLD THROWING A TEMPER TANTRUM UNTIL I GET MY WAY!

I personally still group it under 'stupid', but yes it's incredible how some people think everything orbits around them.

On a sidetrack, I was originally going to put a tantrum pic with the caption of "but I'm A CUSTOMER!!!1111". We had a spontaneous psychic connection there for a second.

Quote:I recently got out of working retail, and saw this daily. The worst part is that those loud-yelling jerks often get their way, which just reinforces their behavior.

I wasn't in retail exactly, but I had similar duties dealing with general customers. Unfortunately yes, depending on the manager\supervisor\owner, sometimes these dickbags do get their ways. Sometimes they don't, and those moments gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling.

We should swap 'war' stories.

<----was cussed out (don't care, thick skin buff activated) verbally threatened with assault (most don't have the balls to do anything other than flap gums, a few suddenly demured when I asked them if they just threatened me with assault) was assaulted by one psycho, but I still got off light comparatively speaking. A co-worker of mine had to deal with one psycho 'customer' who tried to follow him home.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quick Poll to the International Members of The Lounge! - by Hammerskjold - 07-09-2012, 04:27 AM