I got an honorable mention at GameFront for bashing Blizzard fanboys
(05-26-2012, 11:50 PM)Treesh Wrote:
(05-26-2012, 10:48 PM)LemmingofGlory Wrote:
(05-26-2012, 04:54 PM)Hammerskjold Wrote: Here in N. America, from what I've seen at least not many people do.
I do because I happen to like watches. But in general most people nowadays seem to check the time with their cellphones. (The pocket watch returns in the form of a cellphone I guess.)

I've switched from cellphone to pocket watch. I'm not planning on getting big into watches. I just happened to find a manual-wind one that I really liked at a reasonable price. It has a lion on it. Rawr. I need waistcoats now.

Prior to this purchase I was gifted a wristwatch (Invicta brand) but it seems to be exceptionally large on my wrist. I find it makes my wrist sweat.

-Lemming

I can't wear watches (or even most jewelry) without getting a reaction so I used to wear pocket watches, usually by a clip attached to belt loops. The drawback to that was I would usually end up breaking the watches by having things hit them at work. When I finally got a cellphone, that's the only reason why I keep it on me at all times; I need a time keeping device of some kind and this is the only one I've had that's lasted for however many years now. I dread when my cheapy $10 phone kicks the bucket. I doubt any other phone I get to replace it will hold up half as well.

My suggestion, try and find one of the older Casio G'Z phones if you want a phone that can last. Pretty basic phone, but made extrememly tough. New ones are going for $200 with contract (I know, too much), but if you can find someone getting rid of theirs, you might be able to pick one up for a relative steal.

Edit: In fact (through BestBuy's Ebay site): 24 month contract and nothing more
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I got an honorable mention at GameFront for bashing Blizzard fanboys - by Lissa - 05-27-2012, 12:43 AM