1.10 Necro level 62, where to go now?
Hi,

I have played a new zookeeper, began before the last week end. Its name is skelettor, mind why...
He just reached lvl 74 and is in Act2 Hell (Duriel to be killed)

Summon:
RS and SM are at 20.
All the others spells in this tree deserved 1 point at least. I pumped earlier, in act4 NM, a couple (2) points in increasing the summon resists.

Curses:
I use amp, attrack on normal monsters and life tap/decrepify on bosses.

Bone/poison tree:
I only have one point in CE and teeth.
I have actually put the remaining points in BSpear.

It was a mature choice. I saved skill points for a time until I arrived to the act 2 NM. There I bumped into a wall. It was a kind of it in Norm and NM, but in hell it hurts damn hard. There are in this act places where skells are in line, and only one can fight at a time: so when you go for the staff or in arcane, you are in a bad shape.
Bspear is maxed, now I am working on synergies for it. It does not hace the impressive dmg shown on the arreat summit with max synergies, but it help a lot and its efficiency is multiplied because or thanks to the fact that monster are in line: drawback turns into an advantage now.

The experience to play it is quite nice.
The only drawback I see is to get the first corpse to raise your first skell, it takes for ever in players 8.
If Blizzard fixed the vanishing immunity, this build who be in trouble.

Side note: it is a very safe build (make me think to the Classic Zookeeper build), I have only died once early on at level 19 going down to Andariel.

For equipment, I have been much lucky and I have a mere +2 to all and +3 to summon (+3 amulet) plus the wand which is a black +3RS/+3SM/+1BoneArmor heading in a very nice wand: +3B/N +4SM +3BA and +2BSpear and the shrunken head that gives +1SM/+1RS
So I have a lvl 33 SM, a lvl 29 RS and a 27 BSpear with 2 synergies
Helm is lore, 4 socket pruby armor, 2 pdiamond in shield whith a non noticeable blocking hability :( Others resists are on boots/gloves. I have found a soj from Andariel and greyform (on the merc) and the centurion as others found unique that I kept.
Most of the runes where found either from countess/ hellforge except for Io on a normal guy.
It actually lack of fast/run, but it is just for convenience and of a more decent armor

PS: I trick a little bit when giving a lot of bucks (almost the time you move to act2) to a level 1 to shop in act1 normal to get my first wand :) with good + to RS/SM

For Characteristics, I have around 40 in strenght, base in dexterity, 300 in vitality and 60 in mana. Mana is not an issue through pot and because I am not chaining corpse explosion. As well when summoning I drink. But I will continue pumping mana because the use of bone spear is like a pain ofr my mana ball.

Messages In This Thread
1.10 Necro level 62, where to go now? - by jms - 07-14-2003, 02:54 AM
1.10 Necro level 62, where to go now? - by BOB2 - 07-17-2003, 12:44 PM
1.10 Necro level 62, where to go now? - by Takas - 07-19-2003, 12:01 PM
1.10 Necro level 62, where to go now? - by Brista - 07-20-2003, 03:00 AM