I got an honorable mention at GameFront for bashing Blizzard fanboys
I'm not really sure why I stopped coming here, I miss you people. And to be honest this troll at least gave me a few laughs. Actually the use of the word neckbeard - which i find baffling and somewhat offensive without actually bothering to look up what it means - reminds me of another troll who was all style and no substance that was attacking a few of my favorite authors recently. She is at http://requireshate.wordpress.com/ though I don't recommend visiting her site unless you find some way to get her together with our banned troll here.

ShadowHM let me know if I'm wrong but the LL has always kind of reminded me of the Basin's Politics Religion and Stuff like that forum. You can say what you what, but if you're going to stick your neck out there you damn well better be able and willing to defend yourself else you're going to get picked to piece. Forum pvp could be a good way to describe it at times.

Anyway, this here is a good place, and I miss you folks. I'll try and drop by a bit more.
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee

Messages In This Thread
RE: I got an honorable mention at GameFront for bashing Blizzard fanboys - by VinnieJones - 05-23-2012, 02:01 AM