Sirian's Day One of Diablo 3
"I get asked if we are doing coop or should she make her solo toon first. This was a trap. There was a wrong answer to this question. Nothing sinister or mischievous, just one answer makes wife glow and giggle, and the other makes her go all quiet and frowny. So... coop it is."

Men ought not live like this. A healthy relationship has the man in charge and the woman submissive. It isn't the man's responsibility to adhere to the wife's every selfish whim, especially since women are more emotional and fickle than men, and less rational. A man leads, a woman follows. A man who lets a woman lead him, and is afraid to challenge her, ought to be ashamed, especially if there are children involved who will witness this dysfunctional and unhealthy behavior, which will negatively impact their own relationships in the future.

Here's a good article on the topic, from a woman named Laura Grace Robins: http://fullofgraceseasonedwithsalt.blogs...do-to.html

"In this post, I suggest that obedience leads to perfection; in this case, a perfect marriage. The problem with modern women is they have no conception of obedience or submission, unless its their career. Maybe they would understand it more if you said, 'submit to your husband as you do to your career'. Women have no ideal how much submitting and obeying they really do."

And from the comments, the women talk about how most of the time the man is right and the woman is wrong in a relationship:

"My daughter, one of the happiest wives I know, told me how it works for her. Theirs was a mature marriage, so when a decision has to be made. they discuss it, and in MOST CASES, they promptly agree.
Once in a while, they do not agree, and she stops the discussion by saying, 'You are the head of this house, and we don't agree, so we are doing it your way, period.'
She is a scientist (Master's in Sci Ed) and she has observed that when she does it his way, MOST OF THE TIME HE WAS RIGHT AND SHE WAS WRONG. His male brain spotted something she missed.
Once in a while, he was wrong, but she has noticed also that almost always the rare case he was wrong, the cost was trivial.
And, she says, 'In exchange for this, I have peace in my house.'"

And Laura's response:

"Yes! I have experienced that too. Women are generally too emotional of thinkers and they rush into things without thinking. In fact, sometimes I even do posts before I clearly think them out and then sometimes regret them."

Messages In This Thread
Sirian's Day One of Diablo 3 - by Sirian - 05-15-2012, 07:09 PM
RE: Sirian's Day One of Diablo 3 - by Roland - 05-15-2012, 08:14 PM
RE: Sirian's Day One of Diablo 3 - by Mavfin - 05-15-2012, 09:09 PM
RE: Sirian's Day One of Diablo 3 - by ClamsAreHot - 05-16-2012, 08:39 PM
RE: Sirian's Day One of Diablo 3 - by NuurAbSaal - 05-16-2012, 09:20 PM
RE: Sirian's Day One of Diablo 3 - by Sirian - 05-16-2012, 11:07 PM
RE: Sirian's Day One of Diablo 3 - by Bolty - 05-16-2012, 11:46 PM
RE: Sirian's Day One of Diablo 3 - by Lissa - 05-17-2012, 12:34 AM
RE: Sirian's Day One of Diablo 3 - by Kevin - 05-17-2012, 12:34 AM
RE: Sirian's Day One of Diablo 3 - by Lissa - 05-17-2012, 12:40 AM
RE: Sirian's Day One of Diablo 3 - by Kevin - 05-17-2012, 01:17 AM