I got an honorable mention at GameFront for bashing Blizzard fanboys
(05-15-2012, 10:58 AM)ClamsAreHot Wrote: Some people are complaining about my posting a frivolous thread, yet continue to post their own frivolous comments in said frivolous thread. I don't recall the LL being so full of such passive-aggressive, cliquey little girls. Times change, I suppose. I know there are still a few good people here, but it seems the asshats have the loudest mouths. It's good I took a few years off from games like this, I think. Many of the folks here seem to be in a state of perpetual childhood. My comment mentioned in the Gamefront article wasn't even a troll, it was a comment on the logical fallacies of Blizzard fanboys. The actions of many of the posters here, however, can only be described as trolling. Grow up fellas. Act like men, not little children. I suggest http://jack-donovan.com/ for tips on masculinity.

Bolty, you should probably lock this thread. It's become a circlejerk for manginas. Anyway, I'm done with it.
[Image: youmustbenewhere.jpg]

Actually they've gone pretty light on you thus far. If you had posted this kind of crap back during LoD Beta days you would have been treated a lot worse.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I got an honorable mention at GameFront for bashing Blizzard fanboys - by Tal - 05-15-2012, 12:56 PM