I'm confused about the American Republican party
(04-03-2012, 01:47 AM)Hammerskjold Wrote:
(04-03-2012, 01:15 AM)AngryCommie Wrote: Well, for someone who hasn't or isn't learning anything

I agree! Oh wait, there's more?

Quote:Well, for someone who hasn't or isn't learning anything in his major,
I must have the all time record academic performance (with a cumulative GPA of near 3.9) for such individuals. Damn, I'm awesome. Tongue

+10 points for sheer balls.
-10000000000 points for tossing word salad and trying to even pass that as a trolling attempt.

About the only thing that remotely made sense is 'freedom is paid with responsibility', buried under a heap of buzzwords and general WTFokk are you talking about.

Seriously, whatever happened to the Commie -Worker- persona? If this is what passes for commies these days, spouting off words like 'bourgeouise' like a tantrum throwing teen who just read the commie manifesto in summer class. While wearing a Che' t-shirt from HotTopic.

PS. 3.9 GPA means nothing without context. There's diploma mills and schools that works under a 'grade for pay' system. Judging by the wordsmithery displayed by you so far, I'd seriously suggest looking at a refund.

Christ I really do hope you are a troll. Because if you are serious, I'm terrified at the state of edumacation in North America.

Hahahahaha, now I pay off school officials to get my grades. Yep, and Obama's a Muslim, The world is around 7,000 years old, people walked with Dinosaurs, the earth is flat, and the Holocaust never happened, right? I've heard it all now.

You are a complete and utter joke. The rest of your post is sweeping generalizations, assumptions, hypocrisies, ad-hominems, and otherwise pointless jargon that it is not even worth my time addressing. On ignore you go. Enjoy your stay. Idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm confused about the American Republican party - by FireIceTalon - 04-03-2012, 01:56 AM