This is why Westboro Baptist Church is a joke
(10-06-2011, 05:50 PM)vor_lord Wrote:
(10-06-2011, 03:00 PM)shoju Wrote: he is more akin to hitler than the pope.

Godwin's law on only the 7th post!

This Godwin's law is so 2005.
I think that it even is worse in a discussion to come up with Godwins law than to compare somebody to Hitler.
(10-06-2011, 03:00 PM)shoju Wrote: Eppie, His campaign is akin to dropping a bunker buster on a house to deal with a termite problem. It isn't winning him friends on any side. From an atheist POV, it would be easy to lump Fred Phelps in with the likes of the Pope, and pastors, and all others whom that PoV would take offense to. But, from a different perspective, Fred Phelps is an evil man. While some might find my analogy here hyperbolic, he is more akin to hitler than the pope.

Of course in my country people like Phelps would be put in prison, and I would fully support that. (even though Geert Wilders thinks freedom of speech is the same as frreedom to insult.....on second thought, I am sure Wilders would love phelps).
(sadly they still wont put the pope in prison. Smile )
(10-07-2011, 03:32 AM)DeeBye Wrote: Either everyone missed it, or no one is commenting on it because it's so blatantly obvious. That twitter message was sent from an iphone. Steve Jobs is a fag-enabler and we'll cheer about his death, but man this iphone is pretty sweet!

What's an iphone?

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is why Westboro Baptist Church is a joke - by eppie - 10-07-2011, 09:58 AM