This is why Westboro Baptist Church is a joke
(10-06-2011, 05:13 AM)LemmingofGlory Wrote:
(10-06-2011, 03:29 AM)DeeBye Wrote: http://twitter.com/#!/MargieJPhelps/stat...0231590912

Nah, they're a joke because their religious beliefs stem from a hilarious land of make-believe where God seeks to destroy civilizations for having buttsex.

Also, I heard that Apple has hired Zombie Amy Winehouse to take care of the WBC protesters. Zombies don't mind the taste of troll.

-Lem

Well at least they stick with their story. You either believe in god and do what is written in the bible or you don't. Most people however are halfway there. '''I would be an atheist but I am scared that I will go to hell so I stick with being religious''

Or '''I use my religion only for becoming popular with other people....e.g. to become elected governor, but my lifestyle (hookers, drugs and stealing) will not be influenced by it too much'''''

On topic. Westboro is not a joke, they are morons. And if someone can be put in prison just for looking a bit arab and buying a plane ticket, maybe they should also just arrest the whole bunch of these idiots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is why Westboro Baptist Church is a joke - by eppie - 10-06-2011, 08:03 AM