Sacrificing Deus Ex to the gods...
I realise that, and I *am* coming to terms with the AI object prioritization in my neural implants Wink (Btw, yes that statement would have helped. A little goobledygook goes a long way in the suspension of disbelief. It shows they cared enough to explain something that otherwise doesn't make any sense in the game.)

Just finished a few hours worth of playing and I've made my way to what I hope is the first of many overseas ventures in DE3. Although I am enjoying the game (I can now take down 2 enemies silently at the same time - squee!), I do find the level design somewhat peculiar. E.g: staircases that have no entries to floors until you reach the 4th also break the illusion that I'm playing a game. (the brothel)

Similarly to me slowly accepting stuff like the yellow tint, I might also start ignoring other shortcomings as well and just enjoy the story and the stealthy gameplay. I had my first boss fight, and I didn't feel it jarred me as much as the reviews I had read had lead me to believe I would.
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sacrificing Deus Ex to the gods... - by Bolty - 08-25-2011, 05:17 PM
RE: Sacrificing Deus Ex to the gods... - by Bolty - 09-13-2011, 02:40 PM
RE: Sacrificing Deus Ex to the gods... - by [wcip]Angel - 09-29-2011, 10:39 PM
Sacrificing Deus Ex to the gods... - by Bun-Bun - 01-12-2009, 11:23 PM
Sacrificing Deus Ex to the gods... - by Bolty - 01-13-2009, 01:51 PM
Sacrificing Deus Ex to the gods... - by Lissa - 01-13-2009, 11:00 PM
Sacrificing Deus Ex to the gods... - by Bolty - 01-15-2009, 01:49 PM