Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines Discussion
>Totally incorrect. That is, in the context of the theatrical release (I don't know what they did with the Special Edition cut). An LAPD patrolman (not played by Robert Patrick) investigates a disturbance and finds the hole the timesphere cut in a chain-link fence. A seemingly naked T-1000 then assaults the policeman and takes his weapon. Next cut shows the 1000 in an LAPD uniform and embarking the cop's patrol cruiser.

Now that you mention it, that sounds about right. I have to borrow the Special Edition if I want to compare the two. But iirc, the T-1000 came out of the time bubble as a naked Robert Patrick, not as his silver surfer alter ego.

There is one *scene in the special edition that wasn't in the theatrical release, that sheds more light on Ahnold's transition from cold machine to a more human like character. Aside from the extras like alternate ending etc, that scene alone was worth it for me to see the special edition.

Thanks for the recollection correction.

*(At least, I believe it wasn't in the theatrical version.)

Messages In This Thread
Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines Discussion - by Guest - 07-08-2003, 12:17 AM
Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines Discussion - by Hammerskjold - 07-10-2003, 01:53 PM