UFO over Jerusalem; G-Force...
Quote:Of course. But it does bring up the question of how we could endure large accelerations.
Yes.

I've thought about that before in the context of gyroscopic force and the capture and redirection of angular momentum. G-forces(inertia) would make it an issue for a manned craft, but I believe theoretically one could accelerate to a velocity, brake quickly capturing the energy (somehow), then redirect it quickly in a different direction. You could probably even have a powerful engine adding energy to the storage device (an advanced flywheel, most likely) before activating whatever device redirects that force back into a directed velocity. But... I don't know how it stays airborne, or how it captures or releases its inertia. It might just be air pressure (e.g. high speed turbine fan blades without the fuel burning).

But, like you've also said, to survive stopping and starting without being crushed by inertial forces would be an issue. Solving some of our "unknowns" regarding gravity and generation/capture of gravitons would help in this area as well, if you could covert raw inertia into some other form of energy, and then back again without experiencing the inertial force. It would make for some awesome bullet train or air travel possibilities, where only resistance would affect fuel consumption.

But... who in their right mind would reveal something like this in that place, unless... they wanted to reveal this capability. And then, were it me, I'd do it during the Super bowl or some comparable verifiable public event where you know the media are already filming. Imagine even an unmanned device like that armed with an explosive device traveling at what seemed to be > Mach 5 instantly. It would be pretty much an unstoppable cruise missile that could fly in an erratic unpredictable pattern. Scary. Say goodbye to anti-missile systems.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
UFO over Jerusalem; G-Force... - by Taem - 02-08-2011, 05:55 PM
RE: UFO over Jerusalem; G-Force... - by kandrathe - 02-08-2011, 07:27 PM
RE: UFO over Jerusalem; G-Force... - by Taem - 02-08-2011, 08:08 PM
RE: UFO over Jerusalem; G-Force... - by --Pete - 02-08-2011, 08:37 PM
RE: UFO over Jerusalem; G-Force... - by Taem - 02-08-2011, 09:03 PM
RE: UFO over Jerusalem; G-Force... - by --Pete - 02-09-2011, 12:29 AM
RE: UFO over Jerusalem; G-Force... - by Taem - 02-09-2011, 05:03 AM
RE: UFO over Jerusalem; G-Force... - by --Pete - 02-09-2011, 05:47 PM
RE: UFO over Jerusalem; G-Force... - by --Pete - 02-08-2011, 07:46 PM
RE: UFO over Jerusalem; G-Force... - by kandrathe - 02-10-2011, 01:52 AM