UFO over Jerusalem; G-Force...
(02-09-2011, 12:29 AM)--Pete Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 09:03 PM)MEAT Wrote: ... all I know is this technology exists.

What technology? Low observable materials? High bandpass quiet engines? Unmanned aerial vehicles? Those all really exist. They've been featured in the technical and common news for years.

Anti-gravity technology? FTL? Death rays? How would you know they exist? Where are you getting this information. Note, I'm not saying they don't exist (although I highly doubt their existence), I'm just asking you how you *know* they exist.

"Anti-gravity" is not possible IMO. Everything I've read about the subject of Spacecraft using technology beyond what we currently know, from the more outlandish "The Philadelphia Experiment", to books from retired generals on their deathbeds, to Peter Jennings own accounts of UFO's during his career, leads me to believe that there is a technology to travel at extreme speeds in a matter of seconds by manipulating gravity. If black-holes are strong enough to suck in light, if gravity is strong enough to bend light, surly it can be used to propel or pull objects with enough force to move them faster than light. People often make the mistake of thinking the speed of gravity is terminal velocity of Earth's own pull, but this is not correct! I believe "this" technology can use gravity from any source, such as a distant star or the Earth's own gravity to create a buildup of energy that can allows FTL travel to pull or propel an object. By what means, I don't know; I have no resources to give - pure speculation on my part. My "knowing" this technology exists is based on my belief that far too many prominent people have come forward claiming to of seen spacecraft up close to ignore their statements, too many sources I believe to be credible. How do I provide links for references when I can't even remember half the names of the books I've read or the authors? Based on what I've said, in your shoes I might think of myself as a fanboy wanting nothing more than this technology to be true, having nothing to go on but fancy. I guess since I have no links to give, I'll have to live with that, even if in my heart, I know different.

(02-09-2011, 12:29 AM)--Pete Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 09:03 PM)MEAT Wrote: If aliens could somehow survive G-forces that strong, then how could the technology be adapted so we could safely use it? Which brings me back to my original question of the technology behind surviving the G-force, and being able to go those speeds.

Well, there re a few things here. "If aliens ..." Since the existence of those aliens is yet to be shown, postulating their capabilities is a bit premature.

I was trying to leave extraterrestrials out of this argument completely. Rather they do or do not exist in the Carl Sagan universe has no merit over the theory of this technology. The only reason I mentioned aliens at all was because you brought it up.

(02-09-2011, 12:29 AM)--Pete Wrote: Now, you seem to be confusing 'speed' and 'acceleration'.

I was thinking when I saw that video, if a human were inside of that cockpit when it went up that quickly, they would probably loose consciousness. I got to thinking of The Abyss, and how they used a synthetic mixture of oxygenated fluid to dive deeper than you could breathing air, and I remember a report on the Discovery channel in which they confirmed the Military had developed this substance already (probably where the script idea came from), but the costs where prohibitively high. Then I started to imagine how a thicker fluid than air would be able to absorb much of the shock of the sudden acceleration. Anyways, I was just pondering things when I wrote out my post, and now I'm babbling. Time to do the dishes.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
UFO over Jerusalem; G-Force... - by Taem - 02-08-2011, 05:55 PM
RE: UFO over Jerusalem; G-Force... - by kandrathe - 02-08-2011, 07:27 PM
RE: UFO over Jerusalem; G-Force... - by Taem - 02-08-2011, 08:08 PM
RE: UFO over Jerusalem; G-Force... - by --Pete - 02-08-2011, 08:37 PM
RE: UFO over Jerusalem; G-Force... - by Taem - 02-08-2011, 09:03 PM
RE: UFO over Jerusalem; G-Force... - by --Pete - 02-09-2011, 12:29 AM
RE: UFO over Jerusalem; G-Force... - by Taem - 02-09-2011, 05:03 AM
RE: UFO over Jerusalem; G-Force... - by --Pete - 02-09-2011, 05:47 PM
RE: UFO over Jerusalem; G-Force... - by --Pete - 02-08-2011, 07:46 PM
RE: UFO over Jerusalem; G-Force... - by kandrathe - 02-10-2011, 01:52 AM