WoW deleted
No, she was with me all day, and she's a part-time WoW player, her account is off for now because her life is so insanely busy Sept-Dec, she is friendly to the game...

What confuses me is it is both WoW and SCII, and no other games/files/programs were affected. Neither of us has even touched SCII in 2 months (Rose played a bit after her brother bought us a copy, but hes never online because of college and the multi-play thru battlenet was too hardcore for her taste).

I was playing WoW Thursday night, and we were barely at the PC Friday.

No one else was in the house, and the PC was shutdown. Mindy cat can be a destructive force, I don't think she has the competence to fire up the PC and then choose to delete 2 game files that are pretty darn hard to find with windows vista's idiotic division of games vs normal program files (you can see game shortcuts, but not files, and the files dont show up with other programs like all other program).

I've seen nothing on WoW forums about this, so I think its something else on my PC that has caused it.. so, any serious guesses?
D3 - look for Zich (all classes, all named Zich...)

WoW - look for Zich/Maclnnes/Dreadblood
^Inactive and waiting for MoP right now.

Messages In This Thread
WoW deleted - by Zich - 11-20-2010, 04:09 AM
RE: WoW deleted - by LavCat - 11-20-2010, 05:47 AM
RE: WoW deleted - by Tal - 11-20-2010, 01:30 PM
RE: WoW deleted - by Zich - 11-20-2010, 03:22 PM
RE: WoW deleted - by RTM - 11-20-2010, 06:44 PM
RE: WoW deleted - by Zich - 11-20-2010, 07:14 PM
RE: WoW deleted - by shoju - 11-21-2010, 12:28 PM
RE: WoW deleted - by Zich - 11-21-2010, 02:44 PM