This is a news website article about a scientific paper
Hi,

(09-30-2010, 09:23 PM)ShadowHM Wrote: So were you telling me to shut up and let it go? Or what? Because it really all starts with the individual, IMO. If I shut up and let it go, then there didn't even have to be any might involved, did there?

Nope, as a first class ranter, I can appreciate the rants of others. Wink

But if you really want to do something about it, organize. Start a letter campaign, get a group going on Facebook, set up a web page. Or find one of those and join. In other words, build your own might. But don't expect to get it fixed just because fixing it is the right thing to do. *After* you win with the sword, then you can let the pen speak as to why what you did was right, good, and noble. The loser doesn't get to deny it. Smile

(09-30-2010, 09:23 PM)ShadowHM Wrote: Afterthought: Have you ever actually read the Brothers Grim? Methinks your reference is off. Either that or I missed something in your post. Huh

Brothers Grim = fairy tales. My German isn't up to the task, but I've read many of them in translation. I don't understand what you might have missed. ?

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is a news website article about a scientific paper - by --Pete - 09-30-2010, 10:27 PM