[split] Stormrage Lurker Guild Discussion - Formerly known as Cat Beta
I had stayed away from this discussion for various reasons previously, however - I can say that I talk to Tal all day on AIM, I hang out with him on Skype when we're levelling alts or PvPing, or even if its just to have a good conversation while we're doing seperate things in game.

Through all of that time, Ive found him to be one of the most accepting, dedicated and patient people (Outside of 2v2 Arena against Priests - lolManaburn) Ive ever interacted with. The vigilance that he maintains over the Lurker-SR guild body as a whole in regards to maintaining an environment that is supportive of each other is something to be praised, not questioned or "sniped".

I can empathize with things in their current state being compared to how they "used to be" and having the difference upset people, because change is never easy to take lightly. I wasn't around back during the Diablo days (at least not on these boards) so I can only work off of what Ive experienced since early Vanilla WoW. That being said, I think he does a fantastic job, at the very least, with keeping an avenue open for Lurker members to have somewhere to play - be it with other Lurkers or otherwise.

I honestly couldn't imagine anyone else doing the job. When I listed to him openly contemplate and gather his thoughts over guild decisions over Skype, it reminds me why he was appointed to do what he is doing - and that job is mostly thankless, mind you. Sometimes I just wish everyone would cut the guy a break.

Anyhow, carry on.

-Z
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raiderâ„¢ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] Stormrage Lurker Guild Discussion - Formerly known as Cat Beta - by Zyn - 07-23-2010, 06:48 PM