Cataclysm NDA Lifted! Beta Begins! Exclamation points abused!
(07-21-2010, 01:58 AM)Concillian Wrote:
(07-19-2010, 11:19 AM)Crusader Wrote: What I hope is that Blizz will reconsider how easy it is to get epics. I liked the classic model better. Greens are normal, to be replaced with blues in dungeons (I would include heroics) and epics only in 25-40 man raids (and no silly badge system). Now there's nothing epic about epics, while in classing an epic item actually meant something.

That system is REALLY beyond terrible for every guild that is not leeching recruits from other guilds who are gearing up players for them.

That pretty much covers it. The only people who really like that system are generally the people who are already at the top and don't have to worry about gearing up behind the times, or recruiting anyone who isn't already geared out. i.e. most of the people who like it are the bleeding edge, and it feels like most of them just want it the old way so they can be more special; i.e. 'get out of my epics, scrubs!'
--Mav

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cataclysm NDA Lifted! Beta Begins! Exclamation points abused! - by Mavfin - 07-21-2010, 03:03 AM