Accepting someone into the SC2 beta on Tuesday is just mean. :)
(05-20-2010, 05:24 AM)swirly Wrote: For what it is worth...my system seems to handle it pretty well. It is only a 2.2Ghz with 1.5G RAM and a geforce 7300 GT.

Our systems aren't that different. Dual Core Opteron running at 2.1 GHz (though now that I figured out what the issue was that caused hard locks I'm going to push it back up to 2.3 or so; it's actually a 2.0 part but it overclocks well). 3.5 GB of ram, and GeForce 7600 GT.

I don't have everything on low, I went with the default settings so some things were bumped up a few steps. I've only had time to play one match vs the CPU (which since you only get very easy right now is just a way to get familiar with the interface) and I noticed a few slow downs that worried me for trying to play against another person. But for the single player campaign and some co-op vs the CPU I think I'll be alright. I also have some room to lower settings, though most of the settings that relate to CPU were already bottomed out. It was some of the video card stuff that was still at medium levels. Smile
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Accepting someone into the SC2 beta on Tuesday is just mean. :) - by Kevin - 05-20-2010, 01:01 PM