Paladin Macros. I told some people I would get them some
Quote:I have a macro (with an EYE as the icon) for
/setfocus

This will allow me to set my current target as my focus target. To clear it, I have to use a macro
/clearfocus.

/use (insert name of trinket here)
/cast Avenging Wrath
I use a similar /setfocus macro for Tricks, but have a [target=mouseover] clause in there. I can just hover over someone's unitframe or character in-game to set the focus instead of targeting them specifically. Not really a huge deal except when I want to change my Tricks target on the fly during a fight, where it may be hard to find the desired DPS in a mass of bodies or detrimental to my DPS to click the person's unitframe. You can then clear the focus target by not hovering over a unitframe or character on-screen and press the hotkey again. I do have this macro hotkeyed though, which is kind of a requirement if you're going to use mouseover.

You can reference trinket slots by /use 13 and /use 14. This saves you from having to remember to update the macro when you get an upgrade. Not that I've ever done that. :whistling:

Messages In This Thread
Paladin Macros. I told some people I would get them some - by RTM - 01-13-2010, 02:36 PM