Mandibular and maxillary third molar extraction experiences...
Quote:I'm having my last two removed in 30 minutes. I had one other one extracted a year ago, and I was in no hurry to go back. They offered to take them when I was 22, but I put it off until it was necessary. Now these last two have finally succumbed to small cavities, which make it easier to take them now than to fix.

Anyway... I'm off to the dentist. I'll be in some pain for a few days. I remember that much from last year, and also to not fall behind on the pain medications.

How did wisdom tooth extraction go for you all?

I still have mine on my right side, but the bottom one on the left side cracked earlier this year and I had to have the bottom and upper removed. The funny thing was, the dentist was telling me that the bottom would be more problematic to remove and probably hurt more while the top should be easy, instead it was the exact opposite. The bottom came out easily enough and the top they had to work quit a bit to get out, so much so that they saw my blood pressure elevate 10 points during the extraction process from start of the upper extraction to end. That was no fun. Pain wasn't that much of a problem after the fact, but even with the local anesthetic the upper still hurt while they were removing it (unlike the lower).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.

Messages In This Thread
Mandibular and maxillary third molar extraction experiences... - by Lissa - 12-17-2009, 05:06 PM