Wow, I thought this kind of thing was done away with years ago
Quote: If it wasn't oil, or at least oil price stability, then what the flying flock or sheep was it?

I have explained you many times; it was to give tax payers money, via a diversion, to the companies that do construction work and sell weapons (the weapons industry didn't suffer at all in the economic crisis....isn't that just great?), of course also oil companies, but not in the obvious way (going to Iraq to secure oil) no, using US subsidies to sell oil cheap in Iraq, so that the 'build-up' of the country can be sped up.

And I am absolutely shocked that you compare this disaster with the new health care plans. Who cares if there will be a few 1000 more jobs in the government.....these people get a job, can buy a house and in this way are a full member of the US economy. The people that profitted from the Iraq war, have their money in places where the american people don't benefit at all (off shore accounts.etc.etc.)

Why is it that Republican voters don't care being extortioned by the rich but freak out when somebody wants to improve the health care system?

Messages In This Thread
Wow, I thought this kind of thing was done away with years ago - by eppie - 11-13-2009, 09:43 AM