Two Florida school officials won't go to jail for praying
Quote:Since when has Heroism been a requirement for study? It's not Black Heroism Month. It's Black History Month. The implication you and others seem to be making is that because they are singing a song that the topic of the song must be in adulation. I don't feel that is an appropriate implication. I feel that the singing of the song is only a tool for learning much like I used to sing songs listing the presidents or the states in school.
There is a line, and this school crosses the line. They are promoting their political philosophy to impressionable minds. We were talking about brainwashing. As much as people might try to down play it, this school's history is one of partisan propaganda, which comes down to teaching that democrats and their platform = good, and conversely republicans and their platform = bad.

N.J. School Portrays Christians as Terrorists
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
Two Florida school officials won't go to jail for praying - by kandrathe - 09-27-2009, 05:23 PM