Two Florida school officials won't go to jail for praying
Quote:Brainwashing is when people don't even consider a different truth and this is not only the case with these religious sects. I know many people in Italy (also my own age) that are absolutely flabbergasted to hear that there are people not believing in God. In Holland where the Christian Democrats are since 100 years the biggest political force, only because they have their base of religious followers. And I am sure in the US this is the same. The example of it being very difficult for a non christian presidential candidate to be elected is a consequence of a form of brainwashing.
Do you think this is brainwashing?

Video shows NJ kids singing Obama praises

Here is the video? Mmm Mmm Mmm, lovin' propa ganda. "Red and yellow, black and white, all are equal in his sight". Which is a lyric from a kids song about Jesus.

And, at the end... the rewording of the Battle Hymn of the Republic is an ironic touch. Since, it was an anti-slavery song... which, now cannot be sung in schools due to its religious content.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
Two Florida school officials won't go to jail for praying - by kandrathe - 09-25-2009, 10:42 PM