Leveling a warrior. Would like some input.
Quote:I levelled Fury--it works great. I vaguely remember there was some crazy man who levelled three warriors simultaneously--prot, arms, and fury--and timed each one, and the fastest leveller by a fairly significant margin was the fury warrior. This, I believe, was pre-wrath, but pretty much every tree in levelling regards is nothing but buffs since then.
Pre-Titan's Grip, I concur, but dw'ing 2h'rs with the penalty really does require some extra gearing as you *really* want to be hitcapped. Misses are even more of a problem than they otherwise would be as it's fairly easy to become ragestarved, even with as few attacks are in the rotation, due to the swingspeed. The gearing is even an issue for new 80's, and grows worse the further from ilvl 200ish gearing you are. Now, it's very possible to make a fury leveling spec that doesn't spec TG, but considering how utterly ridiculous Bladestorm is for grinding and how much easier it is to find one quality weapon compared to two, I feel Arms is a better fit for 40-79, with Fury being better earlier due to more passives.

Cheers,
~FragB)
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.

Messages In This Thread
Leveling a warrior. Would like some input. - by Frag - 08-15-2009, 04:03 AM