Best Article on Iran Election Process I've seen
Quote:but is enough to make a hell of a mess, both in terms of body count and in environmental poisoning/wind born fallout.

Yes and this is why I believe it's all bluster with them. A reverse jet stream kicks up in the Middle East fairly often and any fallout in countries to the east and north of Israel (i.e. the majority of the folks they are in the biggest disputes with will end up having a fair portion blow back to Israel.

I'm aware of their arsenal. They can do massive damage to anyone. They can do massive damage with conventional weapons as well (they can construct fuel air bombs if they don't already have some stockpiled). I do not see them ever using a nuke, even a tactical one, unless there is a large invasion on their soil. There would be very little point in them using them against Iran at this stage in the game. I do not think their leaders are that irrational. Highly protective and very aggressive but they understand the repercussions the use of such a weapon would bring. They have them and they bluster about them because that is one of the few ways to shout that they whole region should not gang up on them.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Messages In This Thread
Best Article on Iran Election Process I've seen - by Kevin - 07-21-2009, 11:12 PM