Stewart Vs Cramer on Daily Show, march 12.
Quote:NCIS, Mythbusters
I like those. I also started watching "Burn Notice", which is sort of a Mission Impossible meets Bay Watch kind of thing with guns, intrigue and hot bodies. I caught last seasons "True Blood" on "HBO series", and then I decided to try Alan Ball's earlier series "Six Feet Under" which was great in the beginning, but then after season one it kept getting worse(heavier on the soap opera drama, less wry dark humor) each week so I stopped after season two when it was obvious that all the main characters were flawed and headed for a train wreck.
Quote:I'll check the History channel about once a week and grab anything there I think I'll like. I check out the educational channels for series or classes (found a good intro to law class for paralegals and a great art history class there).
Ditto.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
Stewart Vs Cramer on Daily Show, march 12. - by kandrathe - 03-18-2009, 06:56 PM