MMO-Champ has the new tier 8 models with video
Quote:Hunter stuff always looks bad afaiac.

And can we get some boots that cover troll/tauren feet? It looks ridiculous. Would have never rolled a troll if I knew they would look so silly in their boots.

D1 wasn't terrible, the shoulders were a little weird, but it was an ok set. It looked like something a hunter would wear while 'hunting'.
D2 was a re-color, I like this coloring a little better.
D3 again, wasn't horrid, very simple, and not overblown.
D3B was again simple.

Dungeons sets though, have been very simplistic looking. And for that, a lot of people don't care for them. At least HUnter Dungeon sets didn't make you want to gouge your eyes out (HELLO PALADINS)

T1 - Looks like hunter gear, except for the shoulders. Wow.... They are.... toweriffic:)
T2 - Dragonstalker. A little loud, but it fit where the set came from The colors could have been muted, as I don't think you could really be anything but a beacon in that set.
T3/7 - Was very awesome. Simple, yet you knew what the set was. Some people complain about the helm, but I like it.
T4 - I guess is a good hunter set. the shoulders were again kind of tacky, but they work.
T5 - Just.... no. I hate that set. I'm sure it has it's fans, but man, it just doesn't work for me at all.
T6 - Odd set to be sure. It looks more like a walking piece of meat to me. Maybe that's what a hunter should be wearing? A Huge T-bone Steak Costume:)

And yes, Trolls wearing ankle bracelets is kinda a little harder to understand than say a Taurren or Draenei having exposed hooves.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
MMO-Champ has the new tier 8 models with video - by shoju - 03-10-2009, 07:06 PM