Dual Spec Feature to cost 1k gold currently
http://blue.mmo-champion.com/1/15198918444...a-bad-idea.html

Bunch of new posts on this today.

Quote:Dual specialization isn't something everyone needs. It's a perk we're adding into the game, and it's initially going to require an investment. If you can't afford dual specializations for 10 different characters, you might not actually need all 10 of your characters to be able to swap between two specializations on a whim.

With a single 5-second, out of combat cast, players level 40 or higher will instantly be able to swap between two different talent specializations, glyph sets, and action bar set-ups from virtually anywhere in the world.

That kind of convenience and versatility shouldn't be obtained with absolute triviality.

Quote:You literally just click a button, and after a 5 second cast, your specializations, glyphs, and action bars swap. You must be out of combat, and it still cannot be used in battlegrounds or arenas. There is currently no cooldown on the ability to swap specializations though.

Inscription item has been removed completely. This is so trivially easy to use. I'll probably have a trash spec and a boss spec (and when I need to really mess with things, it'll be my boss spec changing as a normal respec).
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!

Messages In This Thread
Dual Spec Feature to cost 1k gold currently - by Quark - 02-24-2009, 11:39 PM