What wireless electricity products are you looking forward to?
I read an article about wireless electricity last year, but figured it was too expensive to become a reality, like most advances, however today, saw this article on msn.com.

Personally, I'd like to see this technology used for video game controllers and cell phones, then kids toys which suck up an amazing amount of batteries per week. After that, maybe something to power-up my battery backup surge protector. I wonder how power surges might effect wireless electricity, if at all. I lost two comptuers due to power surges in my area before I went out and purchased a battery backup surge protector (other power strips claim to work against power surges, and even offer up to $10,000 rebate, but trying to get that money is next to impossible, believe me, I tried).
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
What wireless electricity products are you looking forward to? - by Taem - 02-06-2009, 10:11 PM