I'm a Raider!
Quote:Share your Archimonde pain stories...I have two!

Five wipes out of eight in one night were due to a priest I used to raid with, dieing to fall damage. He wasn't new to the fight.

He didn't stay in the guild for very long, after getting the boot for applying to another one. Turns out his story was that he was hitting Mass Dispell instead of the tears.

:rolleyes:

I also may or may not have started attacking half a second earlier then I always did on the pull... 15k melee to the face NOT GOOD.

Quote:2) Mages can Blink out of Air Bursts.

I'll be sure to remind our mages of that trick. That should be one way to make our Archimonde nights a little more interesting. :lol:

Quote:NSFW due to language. For those unfamiliar, the raid leader is trying to explain how this trash pull works. There is a scout that paths around nearby a giant mechanical robot. These robots are inactive, but the scouts can "wake them up." They attempt to do so when they are aggroed, so a raid has to blow the scout away in about 3 seconds or less before it activates the robot.

Curse that video! My guild made such a big deal out of the scouts when we started SWP... (We naturally missed the first one by a fraction of a second). Everyone started arguing about how to kill them before they start channeling the robot, after the first wipe...

Quote:Russian accent
Sounds mediterrainian, to me.

Messages In This Thread
I'm a Raider! - by Bolty - 08-11-2008, 03:25 AM
I'm a Raider! - by Bob the Beholder - 08-11-2008, 11:18 AM
I'm a Raider! - by Bolty - 08-11-2008, 12:33 PM
I'm a Raider! - by Taelas - 08-11-2008, 06:07 PM
I'm a Raider! - by Skandranon - 08-12-2008, 01:42 AM
I'm a Raider! - by Artega - 08-12-2008, 02:15 AM
I'm a Raider! - by Swiss Mercenary - 08-17-2008, 08:58 AM