I'm a Raider!
Quote:Curse your post-BC raiding! I haven't had a work schedule that allows me to raid since... late '06.

Ummm... partially almost on-topic, my guild still won't let me forgot the time that I missed the / to say something in general chat once in BWL. Which is to say, I hit "1" while targetting Vael, before anyone in the raid was setup. "1" was my PoM-Pyro hotkey. :(

He was immune! But he didn't seem to care much.

Or maybe that time I had a ten second lag spike while fighting Vael and when my game started working again, I was dead, and had exploded the top 3 DPSers. We wiped at 1 percent, naturally.

I had really bad luck with Vael.

That reminds me of a hunter in our raid group on Vael. We had just wiped after an attempt and were done rebuffing and everything... when suddenly Vael has this really, really huge arrow sticking out of him. He naturally wasn't pleased and he wiped the entire raid in a matter of seconds, as we were all grouped up, easy targets for his flame breath.

The hunter who pulled him explained that he had set up Fraps to get the attempt on video, and had hit the keybinding he had to start it... without realizing that the exact same key was bound to Aimed Shot.

We demanded he give us the video as compensation, but he had already deleted it. >_>
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk

Messages In This Thread
I'm a Raider! - by Bolty - 08-11-2008, 03:25 AM
I'm a Raider! - by Bob the Beholder - 08-11-2008, 11:18 AM
I'm a Raider! - by Bolty - 08-11-2008, 12:33 PM
I'm a Raider! - by Taelas - 08-11-2008, 06:07 PM
I'm a Raider! - by Skandranon - 08-12-2008, 01:42 AM
I'm a Raider! - by Artega - 08-12-2008, 02:15 AM
I'm a Raider! - by Swiss Mercenary - 08-17-2008, 08:58 AM