Maryland Storm Troopers kill Berwyn Heights Mayor's dogs in drug r
Quote:Hi,
To them, or to the Iraqis? :lol:
I've no problem with the politicos getting a bit of it back. It's the dogs I feel sorry for. There's a special place in hell, even in my atheist hell, for those that mistreat dogs.

--Pete
Amen to that.

My idea of an Atheist Hell is having to listen to Joel Osteen talk to Pat Robertson and the Pope, 24/7. Am I close?

Apropos of nothing, my dog just got back from surgery for a growth on his spleen, and the doctor gave me the wonderful news: he has doggy cancer. Looks like less than a year to live, though he has bounced back from surgery nicely. Seems his liver, and stomach, have attracted what was in and around his spleen.

We've had him for 11.5 years, and the vet and I had a very long talk. We'll keep him with us for a while, until it starts to eat him from the inside. Then, we'll give him the lovingest Dr Jack treatment we can.

God, I love my dog, Figaro, the greatest, friendliest dog ever. Gonna miss him, but I've been prepping the kids, and myself, for a year, having kept an eye on the calendar.

Sigh.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete

Messages In This Thread
Maryland Storm Troopers kill Berwyn Heights Mayor's dogs in drug r - by Occhidiangela - 08-07-2008, 02:15 AM