I find myself with an urge to try WoW again...
Quote:And I realized I am in way, way over my head. :wacko:
The best way to sort the mods is not to look at a list of what is out there, at least at first. The best way is to say "I wish I could..." and then ask for input as to whether it has been done and, most likely, which of the many possible choices are best. Once you have things functioning in a manner that is suitable to your play style, then you start looking around for things that make you think "oh, yeah, that would be better". Also, instead of looking for single things to change, there are compilations out there where people have put together the mods they use into a single download. The problem with using one is that everything changes all at once, if you apply the whole set at once. If you go that route, it's not a bad idea to just add one piece at a time so you can get it all set before having to deal with another one.

Good luck. Very few people play without mods and setups are much akin to fingerprints, no two people's are the same.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."

Messages In This Thread
I find myself with an urge to try WoW again... - by LochnarITB - 07-07-2008, 05:25 AM