Midsummer Flame Festival
Quote:Just a heads up on something that not everyone considers immediately with the Flame Festival. It's an experience goldmine for alts.

At level 56, my mage is getting 8450 exp for each desecrated fire. Half of that for the honored fires. More, she gets the larger exp bonus for doing each of the torch dailies. I logged my shaman and saw similar results, albeit scaled down since he's only level 28. He was only seeing 2000some exp for each desecration or daily. But at his level, that's a lot of exp!

The daily quests are a great way to get some quick gold, but they're also one of the few dailies available to a character below 70. I've been cycling through a few oft-neglected alts and just doing the torches every day. I'd suggest anyone else do the same if you want some quick exp on alts with only about 5 mintues invested per day.

The Fire Festival Fury buff and the Blazing Bonfire buff are also pretty handy for leveling. I don't think the 30% is correct, but when the extra fire damage proc goes off, the mob pretty much drops.

By the way, both the reactive damage and the proc damage can crit, and they crit at 2.00x.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.

Messages In This Thread
Midsummer Flame Festival - by Zarathustra - 06-23-2008, 06:13 AM
Midsummer Flame Festival - by NiteFox - 06-23-2008, 11:26 AM
Midsummer Flame Festival - by Artega - 06-23-2008, 04:55 PM
Midsummer Flame Festival - by Tuftears - 06-23-2008, 06:56 PM
Midsummer Flame Festival - by Icebird - 06-24-2008, 12:04 AM