Hillary makes hay with Barack's latest hoof in mouth
First a quote from Hillary; < queue up some sappy idyllic music with birds chirping >

"You know my dad took me out behind the cottage my grandfather built on a little lake called Lake Winola outside of Scranton and taught me how to shoot when I was a little girl," she said. "You know some people have continued to teach their children and their grandchildren. It's part of culture, it's part of a way of life. People enjoy hunting and shooting because it's part of who they are, not because they are bitter"

Now consider that she has co-sponsored every possible anti-gun legislation in her 4 years in the Senate (22 Bills) receiving an F- gun rights score from "Gun Owners of America". The only person scoring lower is John McCain who scored an F--. Do people even fall for this pack of blatant deception, or do they even care?

Hillary's pappy would be pretty bitter when he finds out it's his daughter forcing him to register all his weapons and any new weapons sales would put him on an FBI "watch list".
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
Hillary makes hay with Barack's latest hoof in mouth - by kandrathe - 04-13-2008, 09:39 PM