Is Obama hurting the Democratic Party by not joining forces with Hilla
Quote:It might not be a straight up Wright = Hitler and that's that, but you're very clearly putting them as two of a kind.
Yes, Wright is not equated to Hitler,but the fiery bigoted oration inspiring an oppressed and humiliated population is similar. That is why in the next question I asked you the same question about Farrakhan. Not two of a kind, and not three of a kind. I'm not familiar enough with the rantings of David Koresh, but he would be another similiar person who formed a cult of personality. Rhetorically, I'm asking if you condemn bigotry in all its expressions, even the most extreme. I'm not saying all forms of bigotry are to that extreme, for example, Don Imus's flippant stupid racial comment might have been a momentary slip up. You refuse to see between the lines, and instead choose to excuse Wright's blatant bigotry, support his adherence and promotion of Liberation Theology, and embrace his anti-Americanism. It was a valid exercise for you to ask me to show examples of his bigotry, which I've provided a few where text is available. It sure would be nice to have access to a library of transcripts, but that is not available. TUCC has also pulled most of their content and curriculum from the net in self defense. I also assume you've viewed the YouTube available content (and I agree many are edited out of context for Micheal Moore effect). The weight of readily available evidence is light, but it paints a picture extreme enough for Obama to condemn.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
Is Obama hurting the Democratic Party by not joining forces with Hilla - by kandrathe - 03-28-2008, 01:46 PM