Is Obama hurting the Democratic Party by not joining forces with Hilla
Quote:I was mulling over today whether it was worth coining a new word for your approach, Jestrification.

To Jestrification! May the term have widespread use and long life. I hope to see it in the OED within 5 years.

For the audience, feel free to go back and review Kandrathe's words, and mine. See whether or not he compared Wright with Hitler, and especially whether he specifically defended that comparison as legit. Judge for oneself if I have simply been obtuse in doggedly calling for even a single clear example of the bigotry, hatred and violence that has been imputed on Rev. Wright by Kandrathe.

I know I don't have friends from the ANC, and I certainly don't know anyone who has family that was "necklaced" in South Africa, so I certainly can't claim that kind of authority on this topic. I've never hired or promoted anyone, so I can't count that either. I am, after all, just a Jestrifier.

-Jester

Oh, and lock your children up at night, because I am enslaving you all. There must be more to this Jestrification thing than meets the eye!

:shuriken:

Messages In This Thread
Is Obama hurting the Democratic Party by not joining forces with Hilla - by Jester - 03-28-2008, 04:11 AM