Is Obama hurting the Democratic Party by not joining forces with Hilla
Quote:Cry me a river, comrade. Your "but" construction cannot cover up your standard America bashing noise. Do you think that you are engaging in some sort of original thinking here?

Do you think you are? Decrying someone's arguments as mere America Bashing ™ was invented about 3 seconds after the first criticism of America. What does any of us say that is original? I am looking for things that are true, not things that are novel.

Quote:Hey, Jester, what up in Tibet? What, you don't know? Hell, neither do I, the Chinese are cracking down on foreign media coverage.

Hey, Occhi, what's up with changing the subject randomly? What, you don't know that Tibet has exactly nothing to do with this thread? I ignored this the first time because it was wildly off topic. I'm going to do the same now. If you're really burningly interested in my opinion on Tibet/China relations, why not start a new thread?

-Jester

Messages In This Thread
Is Obama hurting the Democratic Party by not joining forces with Hilla - by Jester - 03-26-2008, 11:06 PM