News Discussion/Commentary
It's not Tuesday, but since I'm not going to be around, I figured I'd hand over Tuesday's update a day early to be enjoyed.

Foremost in everyone's mind will be "Is this the 2.4 patch day?" question. There is some good evidence both for and against. It's just after a major holiday, which Blizz doesn't tend to release around (Nice to their employees, they are) but the patch pretty much appears 'done' and has been on the Background Downloader for a while, too. Personally, I'm hoping it launches. I can't wait to see some of this Sunwell stuff! To help whet the appetite, there is now available an official Fury of The Sunwell trailer that I mentioned a bit ago. It's a beautiful piece of work, so go have a look!

In preparing for the new content, warriors and everyone are getting all buffed up for the new stuff. Folks these days have gotten very high in the hit point department. How high? Well, you may recognize some of these Names Past who are sharing HP totals with the current crop of players around the Outlands. Interesting perspective, I think.

Bolty's got a chuckle over on the main forums with a post he found about Raiding in BT/Hyjal. It's certainly amusing enough of a read.

As when any patch comes around, most folks start to worry "How am I going to update all my mods. What if I miss one?" Well, there is now help out there for you. The fine folks over at WoWInterface are here to make the transition with their Patch 2.4 Survival Guide. This is a very handy guide that will be updated as the mods themselves are. It currently houses over 70 of the most popular mods, and some have already even been updated for 2.4. They also provide download links to sites other than just theirs. This is pretty much your one stop mod shop. If it's not here, it's not 2.4 ready.

Here's hoping when I get back, I'll see you in the Sunwell!
~Not all who wander are lost...~

Messages In This Thread
News Discussion/Commentary - by Mirajj - 03-20-2008, 01:54 PM
News Discussion/Commentary - by Bolty - 03-20-2008, 04:07 PM
News Discussion/Commentary - by Concillian - 03-20-2008, 05:42 PM
News Discussion/Commentary - by Taelas - 03-20-2008, 07:47 PM
News Discussion/Commentary - by Pantalaimon - 03-20-2008, 09:07 PM
News Discussion/Commentary - by Mirajj - 03-20-2008, 09:18 PM
News Discussion/Commentary - by Warlock - 03-21-2008, 12:09 AM
News Discussion/Commentary - by Sir_Die_alot - 03-21-2008, 01:13 PM
News Discussion/Commentary - by Mirajj - 03-24-2008, 03:19 PM