Getting Started again
So I fired up D2 last night and found out it's basically like a whole new game -- I've forgotten nearly everything. This is a good thing -- I need something to play but at least for a time I need to stay away from things with a serious time commitment like WoW (which I'm coming off of).

I've not played since 1.10. One thing I've never really done is a sorceress -- I think I had a mid-50s CB/FO sorc, but I like to get most of my characters up to 78 or so.

1. I have no gear as I'm starting from scratch. I am not opposed to twinking but I've got nothing to twink her with.
2. I want to be effective at farming Hell Mephisto. This character will bootstrap other, more interesting ideas.

I'll definitely need a dual-element approach, and I favor survivability a bit more than uber killing speed.

So with these conditions, anyone have any recommendations?

Are there any significant changes to the game to worry about that came with 1.11b? I don't even remember where all my sources of information are anymore. I've been trying to find an updated online skill tree and all I find are 1.10 versions it seems.

Messages In This Thread
Getting Started again - by vor_lord - 11-18-2007, 05:34 PM
Getting Started again - by Taem - 11-19-2007, 01:49 AM
Getting Started again - by Assur - 11-19-2007, 02:23 AM
Getting Started again - by Archon_Wing - 11-20-2007, 11:52 PM